Verbena is OPEN! Please take a peek below at our new, Covid-19 guidelines, and prepare for your next visit.
We are happy to share that
Verbena is open and thriving!
We are currently offering a limited service menu, based on covid 19 restrictions. Here are a few things to know:
All 60 Minute Massages and Reflexology Sessions are available
Our Salt Room is open for group booking
Our Facials, 30 Minute, and 90 Minute Massages will not be available at this time
We are unable to book Couples Massages at this time, per State guidelines
We are going above and beyond to ensure that our space and services are safe, sanitary, and serene! In lieu of several extra cleaning protocols - an $8 Covid Cleaning Fee will be added to the cost of each Service.
• Our couches and waiting areas are closed. When you arrive for your appointment please wait in your car and call the Spa at 860 426 3787 to let us know you're here. We will then go through a short list of covid screening questions with you. Please be sure to arrive to the parking lot a few minutes early so that we can get your appointment started right on time!
• Wear a mask upon entering the building. Our Reception Staff and Therapists will be wearing masks as well.
• Before lying down on the table, please apply hand sanitizer.
• You can then lie face down on the table, and remove your mask (just go ahead and tuck it under the sheet, as you’ll need it later on in your service!). We have created a draping system around our face cradles which will allow you plenty of breathing room and comfort while face down, but will still keep air flow contained.
• When you go to flip over on the table and turn to face up, your Therapist will ask you to put your mask on. If you happen to forget to bring your mask onto the table, we can provide one for a charge of $3.
• When your service is finished, please head to the front desk, stand on the floor markings and maintain a 6’ distance from other clients / staff.
• There will be a 30 minute window between each appointment to allow adequate time for cleaning the space. Please note that an $8 Covid Cleaning Fee will be added to the cost of your Service.
What we're doing to ensure your safety:
• Therapists will be required to wear masks at all times, including during your Services.
• Therapists will wash and sanitize their hands before entering the room, and will not touch any surface prior to beginning the Massage or Acupuncture Service.
• Therapists will wash and sanitize their hands immediately after the service has ended
• The room will then be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized
• Therapists will wear plastic gowns, gloves, and protective eyewear while cleaning up the linens and sanitizing the space.
• Linens will be professionally laundered (as always!) with hot, soapy water
• Each touch point (door handles, hand sanitizer bottles, tables, seats, etc) will be sanitized
• Chairs in the Treatment Rooms have been protected with vinyl chair covers and chair covers will be wiped down and sanitized after your treatment.
• Therapists will then remove and dispose and / or sanitize plastic gowns, gloves, and eyewear and will wash their hands again with hot, soapy water all the way up to their elbows (lots of handwashing!).
• Receptionists will be required to wear masks throughout the duration of their shift, and we will have a plexi-glass shield in front of our desk.
• Bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized several times throughout the shift
• Pens / clipboards will be sanitized after each use.
Staffing is somewhat limited at this time and email is the best form of communication, as we have not always been in the office to answer the phone. Please email us at and we will get back to you within 1-2 business days. :)
Ready to book? We can’t wait to see you!